Would you like to experience to work in a Sales department? Would you like to get an idea of what Sales and sales office actually entails in practice? Royal de Boer offers you this opportunity and has an internship available in 2022/2023.
About Royal de Boer
Royal de Boer employs over 80 people in a wide range of functions, from order picker to welder, from field sales to farm design. All work with a clear goal in mind: the highest quality barn equipment for dairy farming.
Established in 1869 from a brush factory to developer and producer of high quality barn equipment and manure solutions. Barn equipment that revolves around knowledge. Well thought-out barn equipment in which issues such as cow traffic, walking lines and work efficiency play an essential role in addition to the focus on cow welfare and sustainability.
What will you be doing?
A small summary of what a day looks like:
You will work on conjoined projects together with colleagues from different departments and will get numerous insights into the industry. You will lead short term projects and contribute to major ones. You will do research and analyze markets and stakeholders.
- Writing memos
- Checking manuals
- Translating documents and checking translations
- Supporting other departments
- order processing
It is a dynamic learning and working environment where you will have many opportunities for your personal and professional development!
What do we ask?
- You are a student in sales, agriculture or a similar profession and have interest in the industry
- You are an enthusiastic and independent student
- A good command of the French and German language orally and in writing
- You are available for at least 4 months for at least 3 days a week.
What we offer
- An informal working atmosphere
- Lots of space for own initiative
- An appropriate internship and travel allowance
- Royal de Boer follows the Collective Labour Agreement for the metalworking industry.
Are you an enthusiastic student looking for a great internship? Send your motivation and resume to Hrm@royaldeboer.com